I offer SEO services and consulting face-to-face in beautiful Boulder, Colorado or remotely. I’m the owner and principal of HiRes Media. I can provide you with affordable and effective help to make sure your business gets found on the Web.
How Can I Help Your Business?
My experience with managing large Web sites and my broad skill set (SEO specialist, Web system administrator, technical writer and editor) has enabled me to help out many different clients with:
- SEO audits to identify key improvements that improve search rankings. For many businesses, there are almost always large improvements that can be made quickly by an SEO audit that identifies the missing tags and structure you may not be aware of (for example, e-commerce sites with hidden duplicate content issues, sites with duplicate or missing page titles or meta descriptions, missing social media metadata tags, etc.).
- creating content for content marketing efforts – with my technical writing and editing background, I’ve helped create great content which is appealing to both customers and search engines. I’ve also optimized existing pages so on-page SEO is maximized.
- finding and fixing technical problems dragging down your Web site’s search engine rankings like redirect chain issues, page speed issues and navigational structure problems. These problems are often not visible at a surface level, but sometimes even small improvements in page speed can significantly improve search rankings and traffic!
- finding sources of new Web traffic through analysis of competitor backlinks and effective use of social media channels. My own passive income site (the Sprinter RV site and books, all about Mercedes Sprinter camper vans and RV conversions) thrives because of the same techniques, which bring a consistent stream of free organic search traffic.
How Much Do SEO Services Cost?
It’s hard to offer package rates, since the cost of online marketing and SEO services differs depending on the time it takes to accomplish your goals. I offer a free consultation, after which I’ll prepare a proposal detailing exactly what I will do for your business and the costs involved – typically I advise clients that we build in time to both do the SEO work, then track the results and refine as needed.
Before hiring me or any SEO firm, I recommend you check out at least some of Joshua Steimle’s great articles in Forbes:
I really enjoy figuring out how SEO can help each individual business compete in their market. My services are also a much more affordable alternative to the expensive SEO agencies who charge $1000-$5000 a month for their services, a king’s ransom for small business owners!
My Promise – No Black Hat SEO
There are a number of “black hat” SEO techniques that have been touted in the past by unscrupulous SEO agencies who were willing to defy the “search engine rules” that Google and other search engine companies have laid out. These methods (known as prohibited or “black hat” techniques) include:
- link farms and Web 2.0 link rings
- article marketing/spinning schemes
- instant redirects
I don’t use any of these tactics, because even if they work briefly, they will result in your Web site search rankings being destroyed or your Web site blacklisted by the search engines.
I also don’t guarantee that you’ll rank first on Google search engine result pages (SERPs) for your chosen keywords – be suspicious of anyone who offers that!
My Advantage – Proven, Long-Term SEO Strategies
I offer effective on- and off-page search engine optimization, done in light of your industry and niche. I’ll show you how to use proven on-page strategies to rank for targeted keyword phrases, and also educate you about how to build a solid and comprehensive content marketing strategy based on search volume research.
I can provide you with solid advice on manageable social media strategies that match the size of your business and provide the best bang for your buck. I have advice and opinions on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, and I can tell you the specific ways all these can help your business.